Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Had My Penis Pierced!


Last weekend, when Kelly told me she was going back in to get more work done on her back, I told her I would get the piercing done also. I can’t remember the last time I was this nervous. I grabbed a couple of pain away packets from the first aid box, but before I could take them Kelly told me that I couldn’t use them before the procedure due to excessive bleeding. That was not welcomed information I was hoping to have a little something in my system to take the edge off. After arriving at the tattoo parlor we found out that Chico was busy drawing up something for a customer and wouldn’t be able to help us for a few minutes. So Kelly suggested I go first. I figured there was no time like the present and that I wasn’t going to be any more prepared than I already was which would have been safe to say I wasn’t at all.
After Jade (our piercer) covered the dentist style chair with paper from a role attached to the back she instructed me to drop my pants and boxers then sit down. I looked up at Kelly standing next to me and she looked as nervous as I felt. She was being very brave forcing herself to watch. I was well past nervous at this time breaking through to scared. I sat there feeling exposed naked from the waist down with this woman wearing surgical gloves moving my manhood around looking at it from every angle. Jade then took a magic marker and put two little dots on me illustrating the entry and exit points of the wickedly sharp large needle.
Apparently I wasn’t the only one feeling the effects of fear, because my little soldier was trying, to no avail, to shrink out of sight. Jade gripped me between her forefinger and thumb and positioned tip of her cruel lance at the entrance point. I was informed again that since she was going to have to do this free hand with no help from tools it may not go as quickly as other piercings would. At that time, she asked me if I was ready. Gripping the edges of the seat with both hands and I said “Yep” through clinched teeth. The pain was sharp and intense when I felt the needle puncture the first layer of flesh. She wasn’t able to exit through the tough muscle at the ridge of my glan with the same motion used to stab into me. Jade repositioned her grip on the needle then announced that the tricky part was coming a millisecond before I was overcome with a white hot pain that shot through my entire body like I was struck by lightning. I am 38 years old and thought I had experienced pain, but this was the single most painful experience of my life that I can recall.
I felt the POP of the needle cutting its way through me. Kelly comforted me saying the needle was through, but I knew the jewelry still had to be pulled through. At this point I was throbbing painfully and every little movement hurt. She pulled the barbell through my new hole shooting another though slightly lesser jolt of pain through me. I was frozen at this point not wanting to move until I knew Jade was completely finished. She informed me that all she had left to do was put the ball on the end of the barbell. When she cinched it down, so that the balls would fall off, another blast of pain hit me. I was so glad when it was over. The process took about a minute but seemed much longer at the time. After about five minutes most of the pain subsided and I haven't really hurt much since. I think the Dydoe looks great and I can’t wait until my heal time is up so I can take it for a test run.

No comments:

Post a Comment