(Links may contain nudity.)
My wife and the tattoo artist that was working on her back both decided to take a smoke break. While I waited for them to come back in, I looked at the prices of different piercings they offered. I wanted to shock my wife with feigned interest in a body piercing for a man’s genitals. I walked outside where she was finishing up her cigarette and said, “A Prince Albert is only 100 bucks.” Instead of getting the shocked expression I was expecting, she looked both excited and intrigued. She then asked me if I was going to get one. Well, I would do just about anything to turn my wife on, but I wasn’t sure about getting my junk pierced. Though I would enjoy the sexual benefits, I had to consider the pain factor, healing time, and health risks that went hand in hand with this type of procedure. Some of the health risks would be minimal since this shop is very clean and so am I.
I asked Kelly if she would like it if I got a piercing, and she said that she would. So when they went back inside to finish up her back, I got the attention of the piercer and asked her more about the different types of piercings. I was interested in what would stimulate my wife the most and would give us the least amount of problems. Jade (our piercer) told me the healing time for most genital piercings could be from four to eight weeks with no intercourse, four to six months to be completely healed. She also informed me of possible health risks involved with such an endeavor such as: infections, allergies, nerve damage, keloids, rejection, and desensitization. Jade made sure I knew what I was getting myself into with no surprises. I truly appreciated that.
Kelly soon joined me in the piercing room where I was perusing the pictures and reading material offered on each type. Chico (the tattoo artist) told us he had been pierced with two types, first was a Jacob’s Ladder ( a series of rings or barbells on the underneath of the penis looking like the rungs of a ladder) then some time after that he was pierced again with a Dydoe. (A curved barbell passing through the ridge of the penis glans centered on the head of the penis) He then went on to offer that he and his spouse enjoyed the Dydoe so much that if he had gotten it first he would not have gotten the ladder. Hearing his testimony and the fact that the Dydoe looked less obtrusive than all of the others sold me and Kelly on the Dydoe. Jade then explained to us that since she would have to pierce me freehand and that the ridge around the helmet where the piercing needle exits is muscle that is tough like cartilage, it is considered the most painful penis piercing. Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment